English I Honors students began To Kill a Mockingbird today, looking at the question of voice in the opening pages after completing our Socratic Seminar.
English 8 students finished up the selection they’ve been reading from Frederick Douglass’s autobiography.
- English 8 Studies: complete the work begun in class today on the Douglass autobiography.
- English I Honors:
- continue working on the narrative project as necessary;
- finish reading today’s selection from Mockingbird;
- use this resource to help you determine allusions in the passage; and
- re-read the passage after you’ve determined the allusions.